United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was reported last month and wouldn’t it be great if it was the reason Qatar don’t buy them but very much doubt that that 9% would have any sway whatsoever to who buys the scum is fanciful..

Well yes, I wasn't seriously suggesting it would make a difference, but it's an indication not much happens without our guys having a finger in it, and it's useful ammunition against the poor, insecure United fans. :)

Well yes, I wasn't seriously suggesting it would make a difference, but it's an indication not much happens without our guys having a finger in it, and it's useful ammunition against the poor, insecure United fans. :)
City: helping United out again.

At the weekend we'll be helping them out of the FA Cup.

Scum.

And they've always spent obscene amounts

What other premier league clubs were spending £30m on a central defender over 20 years ago? That's what they did when they bought Ferdinand.

£30m was eye watering amounts for almost any player back then, never mind a centre back. They were dropping similar fees on the likes of Veron too.

The reality is nobody used to be able to compete with them financially. People malign the likes of us and Chelsea and say we bought success. To an extent its true, but we are honest, we're under no illusions that money has given us a huge boost but all we really did was level the playing field for us and the other top clubs like Chelsea and United.

What we really found out was once multiple teams could start spending similar to united, they weren't actually that good.

The big difference is we spend very well for the most part and the rags pissed money up the wall on shit player after shit player for a decade.
But were they spending 30 million on Ferdinand and Veron. Or at least did that money go to the selling club?
2 of the Colmore Mafias questions related to these transfers as they believed a lot of the money went to the GPC's son.

Last edited:
"If you look at everything I’ve achieved in my career, there’s no striker I played against who achieved what I achieved and doesn’t get the accolades I should be getting. Not one."

"If you talk about numbers, which everyone does, they stack up. If we’re talking about achievements, there’s no one achieved more than me."

the-office-michael-scott.gif
Fun fact. He never scored over 20 PL goals in a season for the rags. Has one incredible season for Newcastle and then was a decent Premier League striker. Which is exactly what he's remembered as.

2 of the Colmore Mafias questions related to these transfers as they believed a lot of the money went to the GPC's son.
Yep. And the pisscan didn't want to sign any player unless his son handled their transfer. And when the BBC went sniffing he had them barred and never did an interview with them again.

But were they spending 30 million on Ferdinand and Veron. Or at least did that money go to the selling club.
waiting for ex work mate (finacial expert ha ha ha ) to call us cheats again then all ask him to answer the coolmore 99 questions because united wont

But were they spending 30 million on Ferdinand and Veron. Or at least did that money go to the selling club.
I was told a story by a Rag years ago about dodgy transfers, brown envelopes, agents and Fergie and son... allegedly

Yep. And the pisscan didn't want to sign any player unless his son handled their transfer. And when the BBC went sniffing he had them barred and never did an interview with them again.
And yet the stupid rag bastards moan about the Glazers milking the club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.