United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely there's got to come a point where the creditors cut their losses and say enough is enough and get back what they can cash wise?
The Glazers have taken out a lot of cash in dividends over the years. Wasted more cash still on the wrong type of players ( eg over the hill/not PL standard).
They also need to spend more cash on rebuilding the squad. (I can see Tent Peg walking away if there's little money available for transfers).
The stadium needs even more cash spending on repairs/refurbishment.
Then more cash for expansion, (which may not even be possible).
Now they want to pay a club, (any club), £10M to take slabhead off their hands?
No sane businessman would want to take on that corpsing club, certainly not at the price the Glazers are asking.
Let the beast die.

SCUM.

They were definitely being 'looked after' in the early 60's because I remember it. You had to wait until the Monday morning to get a newspaper report on the games that were played on the Saturday back then - no such thing as Sunday games, if I recall correctly. But myself and my schoolmates would get together and read every match report we could find, and almost without fail a rag game would have the words 'uni*ed were very fortunate not to concede a penalty.' Or 'uni*ed were once again extremely lucky not to have a man sent off.'

It was almost as predictable as it is today, rags being a law unto themselves.

The only thing that’s changed is the reporting of it.

Who would have thought it??!! Just in time for the next, final, ultimate, penultimate, absolute final, never to be repeated deadline for bids!!

Got to be happy with a £200m investment. How to turn ickle Citeh into a £4billion monster in 15 years.

There’s a story that noone wants to write.

Who would have thought it??!! Just in time for the next, final, ultimate, penultimate, absolute final, never to be repeated deadline for bids!!

A 30% increase in value for both them and PSG seemingly on the grounds that rumoured takeover bids value them higher than Forbes valued them previously. Which they don't use as evidence for rethinking their whole methodology, just the value of those two particular clubs.

Actually in another article they explain their methodology. It's a one paragraph explanation. I'm guessing it's not the most in depth academic process you're ever likely to see.

I remember watching a video about the Forbes 30 Under 30 list and how it's now really good at predicting scammers, because they're so bad at actually doing any research into these people and there's a strong correlation between conmen/women and the sort of people who will push hard to get on such a list.

Manchester%20United%2023-24%20Away%20&%20Third%20Kits%20%20%282%29.jpg
Looks like an Everton mint

Using the Etihad during a rebuild of old toilet? Why? There is a reddy made alternative just down the road at the Salford Red Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.