United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my life they have constantly taken the piss even when they were as shite as us. Hateful cocky bastards. Full of their own self importance and as arrogant as fuck! Well the tables have turned good and proper. They never thought this day would come in their worst nightmares. Been worth waiting all my life for this all 58 years!! Fuck em all!!!

£95m Antony
£105m Pogba
£87m Mcguire
£85m Sancho
£85m Lukaku
£70m Casemiro
£500k+ per week Ronaldo
£500k+ per week Sanchez

7 players in the top 20 biggest transfer fees, god knows how much on wages. For us only Grealish in the top 20!

City ruining football.
Bbbuuuttt the Glazers have never put any money into the club!!! Green and gold until they win a few games!!

Ten Hag saying we’ve only won one more game than them this season is a bizarre spin. Anyone watching that today saw a gulf in class and we didn’t really play well.
These spins, more suitable for political arena, are a bit silly, to lump together domestic and European cups with the league. These are rife in twitter and forums, but it is surprising he talks about these himself. Probably, he is telling these spins to their players, as well.

To the current and future owners, he does need to justify the money he spent. To be held accountable, he won't last too long. His and their long-serving former manager's continuing presence in that club are vital for the well-being of City.

Ten Hag saying we’ve only won one more game than them this season is a bizarre spin. Anyone watching that today saw a gulf in class and we didn’t really play well.

I genuinely hope he believes this shit he’s been spouting recently, that they’re only a whisker behind us.

He was banging on the other day how we had one win each this season and were “level”

If he actually believes he’s only one or two tweaks away from being competitive, it’ll be one less team for us to worry about for the next couple of years.

I'm gonna be the one to say it, been thinking about this today.

They've only finished top 4 cos Dippers and Chelsea have both had bizarre seasons where their levels have dropped massively.

They are fucking shite and given favours, hand outs and cheats all the fucking time.

I'm gonna be the one to say it, been thinking about this today.

They've only finished top 4 cos Dippers and Chelsea have both had bizarre seasons where their levels have dropped massively.

They are fucking shite and given favours, hand outs and cheats all the fucking time.
complete and utter filth Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.