United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my life they have constantly taken the piss even when they were as shite as us. Hateful cocky bastards. Full of their own self importance and as arrogant as fuck! Well the tables have turned good and proper. They never thought this day would come in their worst nightmares. Been worth waiting all my life for this all 58 years!! Fuck em all!!!

you've mis-spelt Cockney

£95m Antony
£105m Pogba
£87m Mcguire
£85m Sancho
£85m Lukaku
£70m Casemiro
£500k+ per week Ronaldo
£500k+ per week Sanchez

7 players in the top 20 biggest transfer fees, god knows how much on wages. For us only Grealish in the top 20!

City ruining football.
I aint clever enough to do it (and I might not like the result) but I would be interested to learn the cost of the two starting line ups yesterday.

Im repeating myself here but the site of the drunk , hard shoulder shitting bully , his crooked **** of a mate Gill and one of the inbred weirdo glazer brothers sat stewing in the stands watching us noisy cunts lift another trophy at their expense made my heart fucking sing with joy.

Not in your lifetime??? Pwahahahha

Already selling the bucket hats on eBay
02b1d85cdaae7a4320f1087f49fc4986.jpg
Ah that explains why I thought all the southern cunts were trying to look all Manc.

They‘ve had an ok season, nothing more. Some decent performances that have suggested that Ten Haag might know what he‘s doing. But some absolute fucking horror shows as well - to concede 6 and 7 against us and Liverpool is dreadful, borderline sackable.
He‘s obviously got more tactical acumen than Solksjaer. But then so did Alan Ball. So has a fucking lamppost. So that‘s not saying much.
Today confirmed - in case anyone needed confirming - that they‘re light years away from us. Yes, the result sounds tight, but that doesn‘t reflect what was a pretty one-sided contest. Had they not been given that nonsense penalty, we‘d have wiped the floor with them.
While that pissed up bully sits in the stand they have no chance.
Good.
Fuck the cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.