United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see their transfer business this summer. Obviously Kane would make a huge difference but surely they'll still manage to cock it up somehow.

WIthout bent refs constantly taking their 'istry into account when making decisions they'd be mid-table at best. They got lucky because Liverpool and Chelsea had bad years and Newcastle didn't realize how good they are until late on. They're a year removed from finishing 6th and will have to deal with a CL schedule along with fighting off Arsenal, Newcastle, Chelsea and Liverpool next season. I expect 7th place in 2023-24 with a new manager before the new year.

The jeering when these went up to get their losers medals was excellent, the "you're fucking shit" after that too was mint. I'm sure the fans were singing"tearing cockneys apart" during the United players walking up the stairs. That must be humiliating.

Good.

That's a really good point, the guy wants to win something so he's not going to go to someone who aren't even the top dog in their own CITY.
Is Stretford a City? I know they are not top dogs in their own town. LCC hold that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.