United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't and never has been. It has always been "96, n** e******" until Andrew Devine passed due to injuries suffered on that day, becoming the 97th victim.

The "points total" excuse is the excuse they give when people call them out on it.

Ask yourself; why would United fans care that much about Liverpool not having enough points to overhaul Manchester City to the title? Why not when they lost out by one point as well? They're scum, it's a scum chant, a scum phrase and don't get suckered in to think it's a bit of light hearted banter.
Well United fans would absolutely care about City beating Liverpool to the title because there is banter between both set of fans, aren’t United on 20 titles and Liverpool on 19 now, not forgetting 97 points is the highest total never to win the league, I’m just saying what I thought when I first seen that dickhead wearing that shirt, if you thought Hillsborough well that’s fine, I thought the league title race in 2018/19, but it’s abhorrent if this twat did it thinking about Hillsborough, what a fucking disgusting twat he is.

Well United fans would absolutely care about City beating Liverpool to the title because there is banter between both set of fans, aren’t United on 20 titles and Liverpool on 19 now, not forgetting 97 points is the highest total never to win the league, I’m just saying what I thought when I first seen that dickhead wearing that shirt, if you thought Hillsborough well that’s fine, I thought the league title race in 2018/19, but it’s abhorrent if this twat did it thinking about Hillsborough, what a fucking disgusting twat he is.
Yep, but no way could he be prosecuted, his mitigation for the points will be enough to ensure the CPS won’t allow it. Only my opinion but I’m sure @gordondaviesmoustache could advise.

It isn't and never has been. It has always been "96, n** e******" until Andrew Devine passed due to injuries suffered on that day, becoming the 97th victim.

The "points total" excuse is the excuse they give when people call them out on it.

Ask yourself; why would United fans care that much about Liverpool not having enough points to overhaul Manchester City to the title? Why not when they lost out by one point as well? They're scum, it's a scum chant, a scum phrase and don't get suckered in to think it's a bit of light hearted banter.
Ask yourself why would utd fans be interested in lfc pain ?

So yes I think that's a valid excuse but tbh am totally not arsed ... its just lfc fans trying to be in the news, trying to be relevant, when it's not about them.

I said it before, whenever City or anyone else are winning, without fail we hear about hillsborough!

Absolute gutless display from the rags in the cup final. They didn’t create much and only opportunity to get into the game was by their usual help from the ref. My favourite part of the day was them collecting their losers medals to a chorus of ‘your fucking shit’. Brutal but glorious stuff.

All Ten bob the fraud did all week was coach them into how to stop us and why there best player yesterday was on the bench! It was keep it tight then bring the kid on with 20mins to go to attack us for once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.