United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the treble is beyond us (which I do not believe for one millisecond) we've done the double, and despite the scoreline again flattering the rags, we humiliated them yesterday. Obvious penalty turned down, disallowed goal, and of course the obligatory dodgy rag penalty, we showed them who the best team in the world are.
They have so many players who would struggle to get into a Championship side: de Gea is finished in top class football. Absolutely no way back for him. Dreadful keeping yesterday. Slabhead, well...it's been said many many times before by those more eloquent than myself, so no need to re-invent the wheel. And what the fuck is that Weghorst bloke? Who is he and what is he supposed to do on the pitch? If it was just to lumber about and get in everybody's way like a clumsy caricature of Baloo the bear, then he was great. If it was to play professional football then I'm lost for words. Bloody speechless.

I truly don't see that Ten Bob is an improvement on the paperboy. I just don't see it. They looked a far better prospect under loony Louis than they do under the current managerial setup.

All in all, it gladdens me to say it, but they are nowhere near as good as the media would have us believe. Not even close.

If it wasn't for Liverpool, Chelsea and Spurs all having a shite season these mardarses would have been nowhere near top 4. They've sneaked in there on others being below par.
All that money spent they should have been like Arsenal and pushed us through the season but as per usual we'll have Gary Chuckle and other ex rag gobshites on telling everyone they've had a brilliant season.
Yeah, OK, if you say so.

Ten Hag saying we’ve only won one more game than them this season is a bizarre spin. Anyone watching that today saw a gulf in class and we didn’t really play well.
Hahaha what a brilliant twist. So they won about 10 games against inferior opposition to get to the Europa League quarters.

Reactions: dom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.