United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched the brief highlights from the 2011 semi final win , I’d completely forgot berbaflops absolute stinkers

That was probably the first of many truly magnificent days since HRH bought the club.

The Poznań during the announcement of their team was brilliantly executed. The support throughout the game was outstanding and the journey back was very enjoyable.

We put talkshite on as soon as we got back to the car, and the bitterness was delicious.

There were some nasty incidents on the motorway. At Newport Pagnall service station, a policewoman told Mrs Vienna that the rags are the worst set of supporters, when they lose.

Spoilt fucking brats.

And nothing has changed on that score.

Beckham with the typical rag selective memory - he is from Chingford -Sheringham also a Londoner - OGS Norwegian - Schmeichel Danish - either the boundaries of Salford are further apart than we know or he is making shit up. I'll go the latter.

I think my iPad has just been infected.

When they employ a manager is he told they must play the hoofball whack it down the wings run very fast whack it in the box style because they have never changed? Pep’s style just wouldn’t work with them as they would never understand it. Too mentally challenging for them.

Beckscum, the only man with an IQ lower than a fucking scarecrow. A one-trick pony who relied on the skill and tenacity of other players in order to succeed in the world of football, and relied even more on PR advisors and the very lowest of the gutter press hacks to attain his celebrity status.

Football's answer to Jade Goody.
I'd like his bank balance.

Love those Manc accents. But hey; at least they'd be home in time for their tea.

Obviously they hate City as they have a close affiliation with their rivals, gone to school with City fans, bought a round with City fans, gone to City fans weddings, gone on holiday with City fans....of course you have, that's why you hate City, local rivals....my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.