United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘We were all homegrown players’:

Schmeichel, Irwin, May, Johnsen, Stam, Cole, Sheringham, Cruyff, Blomqvist, Keane, van der Gouw, Yorke, Solksjaer, Berg…

Yeah alright, Cockney Dave.

Proper Red Bitter comments from the Cockney wanker.

View attachment 81882
The **** was clearly reading from a script.

If you guys have time go and watch the highlight if their 99 Cl win

One of the most luckiest teams on the planet

Bayern were much better than them, then they had two lucky moments.

In 2008, they played better and were as good as their opponent but thanks to John Terry penalty slip :)

I know luck is part of the game, I accept their 99 achievment was great, but the 99 team was not the best at that time, never mind now.

Any utd fans old enough to be into early 80s electronic pop/Soft Cell..when watching the 1st goal
" baby baby ,where did our defence go..."
They should never have sold Donald Love....( now at Morecambe fc)

Heard a commotion outside my house earlier today went out to see what had happened , a couple were.comforting their son who was.in tears and had fallen.off.his.bike they apologised when they saw me and proceeded to tell me what had happened , I noticed the son was wearing a rag shirt and replied maybe because of that shirt he's wearing , husband called.me.a.prick as I went back in laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.