United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys have time go and watch the highlight if their 99 Cl win

One of the most luckiest teams on the planet

Bayern were much better than them, then they had two lucky moments.

In 2008, they played better and were as good as their opponent but thanks to John Terry penalty slip :)

I know luck is part of the game, I accept their 99 achievment was great, but the 99 team was not the best at that time, never mind now.
It's not even as good as their other team that won the CL. The team with Ronaldo and Rooney would wipe the floor with the 99 team.

The knobhead who wore the Hillsborough shirt has been named by polic and unsurprisingly he's not from Manchester.

Think he might have to go into hiding now the Scousers know who he is

Surely naming him is a public order offence? As likely to cause public disorder as wearing that stupid shirt at a City vs United match at Wembley, anyway.

Today is a day I wish I was in the office and not working from home to rub their red faces in it. I don’t say anything just walk in with a huge grin on my face wish everyone a good morning and comment it’s a lovely day and have they had a nice weekend. No need to say anymore as it winds them up!

Is acceptance the final stage?
That's was pathetic, I nearly got the violins out. It's a tactic, the big mouthed Gobby cnuts who slag City from every angle, use.
Come across all magnanimous and say we have a World class team, funny they don't say this before their defeat. That cnut isn't getting any sympathy from me.
Hope we do the treble. With all their suffering over the year's, I hope it brings a smile to my Ma and Pa, who have looked down for over 40yrs from the Maine Road in the sky. Shove it you rag cnuts.

When they employ a manager is he told they must play the hoofball whack it down the wings run very fast whack it in the box style because they have never changed? Pep’s style just wouldn’t work with them as they would never understand it. Too mentally challenging for them.

it's the utd way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.