United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 starters were from the rag academy so he'ls talking bollocks.
There is only one team to do the domestic quadruple - First Time
There is only one team to score the fastest ever Cup Final goal - First Time
There is only one team to hit 100 points in the Premier League - First Time

There is probably more First Timers that fellow posters can come up with. Can not take anybody seriously who has so much money and such poor taste, plastered in body art and looks a complete arsehole.

Forget about them turning corners, do they still aspire to be like us... ...or have they given up.

Going to pallet park for a mates joint 60th and his daughters 21st week after next.
He’s a sound bloke went all over watching the rags years ago, long before I knew him and to be honest it’s impossible not to like him. He prioritised having a family over football and to be honest it’s worked out fine as he’s been retired for two years now. Got a great family too.

We’ve had some right laughs/piss ups down the years and fingers crossed many more to come.

I am not going to be able to resist though when he asks what I want to drink:

(at the moment) I’ll have a double mate, oh no sorry. I have already had one of them this year. Just a pint of Joeys then please.

Of course I have already got the response ready if this Saturday goes to plan.

Beating these degenerate, glory supporting, double-digit IQ c**** at Wembley yesterday made one of the greatest days of my life.

I hope the rancid mob of cockney reds spent the rest of their evening regretting supporting a team to which they have no connection whatsoever.

Your team is shit, your manager is a Primark Pep, and your club has been in decline for over a decade now.

There is a rapidly rising blue tide and you are on the verge of drowning in it.

And I hope that horrible old despot of a former manager lives to see your ruin.
Primark Pep - love it!

You make a good point about some of their fans though. Note I said some because I do know United fans who are every bit as loyal as I am. However, there’s also a significant percentage amongst them who can’t handle it because, basically, it’s not what they signed up for. They thought it was a safe bet - that they could spend a whole lifetime basking in the reflected glory of winning trophies and taking the piss out of us for being so shit.

Beckham with the typical rag selective memory - he is from Chingford -Sheringham also a Londoner - OGS Norwegian - Schmeichel Danish - either the boundaries of Salford are further apart than we know or he is making shit up. I'll go the latter.

He’s just upset that his wife is a slapper and thinks of Nicky Weaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.