United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo allegedly not wanting to play for them? De Jong seemingly not wanting to join them. Europes hottest talent like Haaland and Nunez joining their rivals.

I don’t get it. Throughout the 90s and early 2000s all we ever heard was that it every players wish to play for United and the rest were apparently liars.

Still as some of them boasted they weren’t arrogant just better. But then Sheikh Mansour turned up and now they are not better and some pathetically moan that it’s not fair.

I do hope we never get as arrogant because as they are learning nothing last forever.

Having to haul old piss can Fergie into Carrington to smooth it over with Ronaldo is piss funny. I wonder what Tent Peg thinks of it all, surely the manager should be convincing the player to fall in line. Instead it’s someone who used to do the job nearly a decade ago.
Pisscan now has about as much punch as Wallace from 62 West Wallaby Street, Wigan

I see Ferguson has rocked up at Carrington this morning. As long as that old senile **** is lurking in the background they’re going nowhere. Immediately undermines the new manager with his new presence.
According the the MUEN it was just a coincidence.
He was there to attend a regular board meeting with Richard Arnold and David Gill.

So to all those deluded scum fans who say he wields no influence --- DO ONE

I see Ferguson has rocked up at Carrington this morning. As long as that old senile **** is lurking in the background they’re going nowhere. Immediately undermines the new manager with his new presence.
L

If Ten Fags has anything about him,pride,or belief then he should walk away.Then he keeps his reputation intact,if he doesn’t,then he is toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.