United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely they are terrified of becoming camel cuddlers like what they said we are, hypocrites shameless ones at that .

Well bugger me, a couple of days ago I posted about how the rag PR dept. will try deflection tactics around this weekend. I thought they would start on Friday but.......
The fake Sheikh has today made a 5th and FINAL bid. He states if he doesnt hear anything by Friday he is walking away. It's a little early than I thought but all now lined up for Friday.

Wankers. Small time ones at that.
Shouldn't that read 5th FINAL bid

Can someone tell me how the Qatari bidder can clear the debt and provide money for transfers and it not being owner investment?
They can't. The Qatari bidding for them is "only" worth around £2B and no one knows where the rest of the money is coming from.

Ratcliffe on the other hand definitely has the cash but is willing to let The Glazers retain a share in the club

It might be because I'm a FOC but I don't understand the appeal of Goldbridge and his like. Who the fuck wants to watch someone watching a game on their own TV whilst giving a running commentary on what he's seeing?
It wouldn't be so bad if the 'commentating' was fair and partial, but why would any non-rag want to listen to an uber çunt like him waffling on and on? Most people have access to a TV or laptop/computer nowadays.

Bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.