United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be because I'm a FOC but I don't understand the appeal of Goldbridge and his like. Who the fuck wants to watch someone watching a game on their own TV whilst giving a running commentary on what he's seeing?
It wouldn't be so bad if the 'commentating' was fair and partial, but why would any non-rag want to listen to an uber çunt like him waffling on and on? Most people have access to a TV or laptop/computer nowadays.

Bizarre.
Even funnier - have you seen the video of Alice's watch a long?
She is a minute behind on her stream (despite the game being on BBC) so her game hasn't even started and she's telling everyone messaging her saying City have scored after 10 seconds, to stop trolling her!

Even funnier - have you seen the video of Alice's watch a long?
She is a minute behind on her stream (despite the game being on BBC) so her game hasn't even started and she's telling everyone messaging her saying City have scored after 10 seconds, to stop trolling her!
Yeah I watched that as well. Most amusing.

It might be because I'm a FOC but I don't understand the appeal of Goldbridge and his like. Who the fuck wants to watch someone watching a game on their own TV whilst giving a running commentary on what he's seeing?
It wouldn't be so bad if the 'commentating' was fair and partial, but why would any non-rag want to listen to an uber çunt like him waffling on and on? Most people have access to a TV or laptop/computer nowadays.

Bizarre.

Likes of dickbridge and majority of these YouTube social media football fans, you treat it all as terrace banter of course the rag kunt don’t want us to win likewise the other way around! It’s all to get under the skin of certain fan bases!

Bizarre.
I'd like to see someone commenting on twats like him drowning

Bizarre.
TBF to the local match going Rags, they also hate the ****.
His following is mainly overseas plastics who are gullible as fuck.

But nobody cares about little City. If I was a rag I'd still punch this twat I've no idea how they tolerate the plastic knob.

20230607_190818.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.