United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 82275

We need to get that made up into one of those mega banners (like the "follow you everywhere" one) for the derby next season. Just have the last digit ticking over halfway between the 1 and the 2. If the 1894 group want to do something, I'd chip in a couple of quid.
With the crowd above made up of various nobhead rags such as Murs, Holmes, Deayton, Nesbitt you know the ones who haven't got a clue where trafford and Manchester divide

The one thing that hasn't been mentioned. The nearest person to Gundo is that shithouse Tierney. How can a professional referee be in such a position ? As the ball came over he had to almost run away, he nearly prevented the shot he was that close.
Someone had to mark Gundo - United couldn't.

Well bugger me, a couple of days ago I posted about how the rag PR dept. will try deflection tactics around this weekend. I thought they would start on Friday but.......
The fake Sheikh has today made a 5th and FINAL bid. He states if he doesnt hear anything by Friday he is walking away. It's a little early than I thought but all now lined up for Friday.

Wankers. Small time ones at that.

Can I just get this off my chest
United are utter wank and I think next year they won’t get top 4
This season they have been lucky
They got to two cup finals by having every single game at home
They played Everton, reading, West game and Fulham at home
They drew 0-0 with Brighton and got lucky
They did fuck all in the final apart from a dodgy penalty
In the league cup they played villa, Burnley, Charlton all at home then forest and Newcastle
I don’t see anything now I didn’t see under ole
Still play counter attack, can’t win away, can’t control a match
I do enjoy it btw!!!
While I would love it unfortunate they will probably outspend everyone again.

Ten bob will get the players he wants, they will shift some dead wood and they will more than likely improve.

Saying that hope they crash and burn (no pun intended)

Just got home after being stranded with a flat car battery. United fan jumped it for me and wouldn’t take the Tenner I offered him for his trouble. They ain’t all bad.

Well bugger me, a couple of days ago I posted about how the rag PR dept. will try deflection tactics around this weekend. I thought they would start on Friday but.......
The fake Sheikh has today made a 5th and FINAL bid. He states if he doesnt hear anything by Friday he is walking away. It's a little early than I thought but all now lined up for Friday.

Wankers. Small time ones at that.
That's the rags, as predictable as ever. We've got the entire off-season to hear all about Kane and Neymar signing, about some unknown multi-billionaire who is going to donate £750 million to their coffers, and the drooling sycophants will be queuing around the block to renew their season tickets. Then the usual announcement of 'no value in the market' will be heard and their season's new signing will be Jamie Vardy..."He's a proven goalscorer, has plenty of experience in the Premier league, he's exactly what we've been looking for to add the final piece of the jigsaw, and we're ready to take the Premiership trophy from those noisy neighbours."

Fast forward to May 2024. The rags are languishing in 8th place and Vardy has scored just once since his arrival.

Yep. Predictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.