United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You remember when pep came here from Munich? How we were told how classless it was to try and raid your old club for their players? Not hearing that today about Ten Haag try to recreate Ajax in Stretford. Who next, Anthony?

Turns out Bayern actually came to us to tap up sane too, whilst we left their muck alone. Must be a history thing.

You remember when pep came here from Munich? How we were told how classless it was to try and raid your old club for their players? Not hearing that today about Ten Haag try to recreate Ajax in Stretford. Who next, Anthony?

Turns out Bayern actually came to us to tap up sane too, whilst we left their muck alone. Must be a history thing.
Hmmm. I've read this over and over again and I'm rather forming the opinion you believe the rags are hypocrites? How dare you...go and stand in the corner for 10 minutes.

Who on god's earth decreed it "classless" to sign players from your old club? That's a really weird thing to say.

Well done Martinez for not saying..
A - I'm joining the biggest team in the world

And

B - I was a nited fan when I was kid and I'm joining my boyhood team.
Could have just said ‘I can’t be arsed playing in the Champions League or winning titles so I’ve left Ajax to come here and make a wedge for a few years till they send me back on loan’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.