United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fergie, do you think united will ever start as favourites in a Manchester derby? Not in his lifetime.
You have to pinch yourself….City commonly acknowledged as the best run club in Europe, rags a comedy of errors. Typical rags, as they say!!
Noisy neighbours, 4 of last 5 titles.
Still, they won the cock up cup from us.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
This post really resonates with me, coming from the generation of blues that was on the receiving end so much from them. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary I still have that inferiority complex born of so many heartbreaking defeats. BUT, nearly £60m for a defender who has only played in Holland, on the same day they are talking of loaning out their best player because they are so shit at the moment he doesn’t fancy it, the balance of power has truly shifted and some.

Mason Greenwood trending on twitter, full of predominantly African Utd fans saying he deserves a second chance and that we all make mistakes.

Grim.

Mason Greenwood trending on twitter, full of predominantly African Utd fans saying he deserves a second chance and that we all make mistakes.

Grim.
Whilst it‘s crazy what they are saying, it’s nuts that it’s now 7 months since the evidence was put on social media and a decision on charging him hasn’t been made yet.

It‘s not fair on him or the victim.

This post really resonates with me, coming from the generation of blues that was on the receiving end so much from them. Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary I still have that inferiority complex born of so many heartbreaking defeats. BUT, nearly £60m for a defender who has only played in Holland, on the same day they are talking of loaning out their best player because they are so shit at the moment he doesn’t fancy it, the balance of power has truly shifted and some.
I expect Uncle Joe, Big Malc and Mr Bell are looking from on high and having a wee chuckle at these prats. Even Wiggy in his Cuban heels must be dancing a jig!

Whilst it‘s crazy what they are saying, it’s nuts that it’s now 7 months since the evidence was put on social media and a decision on charging him hasn’t been made yet.

It‘s not fair on him or the victim.
GMP totally committed trying to identify City teenagers who invaded the pitch in celebration = comedy cops.

ten Hag seems like the perfect hire from our viewpoint. A team that isn't winning with a manager determined to make the players miserable should lead to plenty of good times here.
He looks a good manager tbh. I think he'll get a tune out of those players and the ones he's bringing in. I think thats more worrying. Im actually hoping the whole ronaldo saga brings him down, he's been a complete twat of a signing.

He looks a good manager tbh. I think he'll get a tune out of those players and the ones he's bringing in. I think thats more worrying. Im actually hoping the whole ronaldo saga brings him down, he's been a complete twat of a signing.
What makes you think that Tubber? I think he’s heading for failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.