United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear Father Jack and Ollie Reed have turned up at Carrington today to suck the Buckfast stains out of the Pisscans dribble bib.
Cue massive pay rise to keep him. Slaps on the back all round. Hailed as the Saviour, until he throw his toys out of the pram with the nag and it all playing out again next year when again they're not in the Champs League!

The dipper loving twat that is Melissa Reddy has said the prancing pony has been keeping fit despite not having a preseason with the rags so it should not be a problem. How about bonding with his new team mates and sorting out tactics for the up coming season. Oh I forgot, they are a clueless rabble with no team spirit, no need to worry
I really don’t know how Reddy got that job, she’s a terrible reporter, embarrassingly bad, whoever appointed her at Sky should be sacked.

Hey Fergie, do you think united will ever start as favourites in a Manchester derby? Not in his lifetime.
You have to pinch yourself….City commonly acknowledged as the best run club in Europe, rags a comedy of errors. Typical rags, as they say!!
Noisy neighbours, 4 of last 5 titles.
Still, they won the cock up cup from us.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.