United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well then, if the greatest legal mind in the land Steven how(?)son has spoken then we best pack it up then.

Scruffy useless ****.

Scum fan texted me saying ours will always have a big asterisk by it.

I replied - yes big fat asterisk denoting:
- Qualified for Champions League as Champions
- Better winning record in CL
- 10 more points in PL
- Won all our FA Cup games
- Thrashed the two other best teams in Europe

Happy days!

I didn't watch it but saw this.

I'm surprised he could count. If you asked any Man United fan what are the 115 charges we are apparently guilty off. I bet they can't even say a single one right.

It's like I said. Made up rules to stop us and others competing against them. These so called journalists have the cheek to criticise us for spending money but never investigate why United are in so much debt which should definitely get looked at as other club's like Leeds, Wigan, Derby, Portsmouth, Coventry, Reading (The list goes on) all have been punished for having bad finances but never United.

Janujai scored twice against the worse team on the league, then all of a sudden just because he was 18 and playing for the rags, all we got was "HE SHOULD PLAY FOR ENGLAND!" over and over again, all on the basis of one match against Sunderland who were bottom at the time.

Where did he go?. A bench warmer for Dortmund. I remember that 18 year old Italian who had similar treatment, then ended up at Doncaster.
Don't forget Dan James. Scored a few goals due to his pace and suddenly he was the next Ryan Giggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.