United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfer News
Wiltshire County Council could be set to make a surprise loan move for Harry Maguire.
A source said “ The Summer Solstice is upon us and one of our Blue Cap stones needs urgent repairs”.
Maguire could be the ideal fit as he is used to day trippers and Far Eastern holiday makers.

Just 2 WhatsApp messages. One a picture of the United treble, but once I mentioned United hadn’t won the PL when United did it, and City have, the messages stopped. And one video of the City parade at the very beginning, so I sent the picture of the massive United, Deansgate parade. Apart from those 2 messages, absolutely nothing from any other United fan. We‘ve killed them.

As for Might As Well Be Celtic, as others have said, he now needs City to fill his showtime as there’s fuck all to talk about United. And he knows the Rags will lap it up, trying to find one little piece of bad news about City.

Remember, this is the daft fat rag twat who said to 2 boys listening to him in the video that Pep brings no guarantee of success.

Should of put in there that our treble was of the back of a 3peat there’s was finishing second

Sadly I don't do Twitter but Blues should keep making announcements that the take over is done. If some muppet in Wales with 250 followers can get yanks buying shares at an inflated price, we could cause mayhem.
The Wall Street crash of 2023.

That is a prime example of the power of social media and how it fools and brain washes people. Is it any wonder all the City hating journalists and social media Rags use it.

Last night I was talking to my next door neighbour who is French and not really into football, about the final. His son, 21 and a rag popped up, 'yeh but when they take all the trophies of you'
I replied 'they can do what they want but they will never take Istanbul away from me', then, in full flow 'Yaya in the semi final, the Aguero moment, 100 points, coming from 2 down to beat Villa. No matter what they do to City I will still have those memories and they can't take that from me'
He slunk off and me and his dad carried on talking about what a fantastic city Istanbul is.

Last edited:
My steplad went to Istanbul, had the time of his life, he's been to every game home and away this season. His dad is a red. A bitter red, thinks only his wank team exists. He hasn't even texted my steplad to see if he had a good time or to say well done winning the cup, fuckall. He posted a status on WhatsApp around midnight, just said 115. I couldn't stop laughing.
Sums the mard cunts up. I thought at least he'd text to see if he was OK, can't even bring himself to do that.

Suffer you red twat, and they used to call us bitter.

Laughable.

My steplad went to Istanbul, had the time of his life, he's been to every game home and away this season. His dad is a red. A bitter red, thinks only his wank team exists. He hasn't even texted my steplad to see if he had a good time or to say well done winning the cup, fuckall. He posted a status on WhatsApp around midnight, just said 115. I couldn't stop laughing.
Sums the mard cunts up. I thought at least he'd text to see if he was OK, can't even bring himself to do that.

Suffer you red twat, and they used to call us bitter.

Laughable.
They’re broken and lost. Wonderful.

Transfer News
Wiltshire County Council could be set to make a surprise loan move for Harry Maguire.
A source said “ The Summer Solstice is upon us and one of our Blue Cap stones needs urgent repairs”.
Maguire could be the ideal fit as he is used to day trippers and Far Eastern holiday makers.

Not sure what his Maoi relatives on Easter Island will think about him continuing to moonlight in the UK, probably want him to come home at some point.

Not sure what his Maoi relatives on Easter Island will think about him continuing to moonlight in the UK, probably want him to come home at some point.
spongebob-square.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.