United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There used to be a rag fan who bought 2 seasoncards for City so that he could attend derby matches.
Usually he got thrown out when other supporters twigged who he was.
What he did with the cards for the other games I have no idea.
Perhaps the rag shirt in the City section was him, although he was never so up front at the Etihad
I wonder...halfway through the first half of the 'we can win the league against them/except for pogba' derby, when we were 2-0 up and it looked like it was going to be at least 5 that half, 2 guys got up from seats near us and left looking suitably grim.

Everyone knew what they were at that point...

Colin Bell Stand, halfway up.

Could it have been...?

Miguel Delooney convincing himself on Sky that United are getting Mbappe ! They’ve got the money! He declares…. Take a swift look at their accounts Miguel you numpty…. Well the ones they make available. Delusional.

UMS has played a blinder no matter what happens with the (non) takeover, won a cup that's deemed minor by most teams, played shite, ground falling to bits, team a mess with no depth & fell into a CL spot thanks to PiGMOL & other teams being shite managing to double the share price in 12 months.

Imagine the dividend they can pull out.

The thing is our treble has got fuckall to do with these pricks yet they are trying to include themselves in it.
We had nothing to do with theirs.

One thing that I won't miss is every other ex rag player being on tv saying they don't want us to win all three at every given opportunity, especially that sly **** neville who included it every time he was on the telly, he will be absolutely suicidal we've done it and what a shame.

I hope they all suffer and feel devastated, suck it up you gobshites.

Just 2 WhatsApp messages. One a picture of the United treble, but once I mentioned United hadn’t won the PL when United did it, and City have, the messages stopped. And one video of the City parade at the very beginning, so I sent the picture of the massive United, Deansgate parade. Apart from those 2 messages, absolutely nothing from any other United fan. We‘ve killed them.

As for Might As Well Be Celtic, as others have said, he now needs City to fill his showtime as there’s fuck all to talk about United. And he knows the Rags will lap it up, trying to find one little piece of bad news about City.

Remember, this is the daft fat rag twat who said to 2 boys listening to him in the video that Pep brings no guarantee of success.

They’ve been forced into it you know , outspending City over the past ten years isn’t enough, even FFP affects them , something they are forgetting- we have a bigger revenue than them , so if it affects them , it affects their spending too, they haven’t quite grasped the reality of it yet . Cunts.
I am sure the PL will introduce new rule to help them out, like they did re the PL FFP where they quietly changed some of it inc wages at a time the Rags had about 3-4 key players contract negotiations and also spending heavily in the transfer market at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.