United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important to note that the co-director listed on the Holding Company is a director of the Qatar Investment Authority overseeing overseas investments, so the earlier claims that it was ‘not state funded’ have openly collapsed..
i dont get reporters,government and pl dont care who owns clubs so why should fans

One thing if Qatar buy them they will expect to spend 300m every window buy all the best players and win the league within 2 years!

From the look of things in last hour it's done. FFP night hamper them initially but expect they'll have some very big players joining over next 2 years.. we'll have a fight now. Bring it on.

From the look of things in last hour it's done. FFP night hamper them initially but expect they'll have some very big players joining over next 2 years.. we'll have a fight now. Bring it on.

They’ve spent money and look what’s happened to them since bacon left! It’s in the board room a Director of football who are has the know how! Arsenal have that now all pulling in the right direction with Arteta making the main decisions.

I think they are in for a bit of a shock when its comes to buying players, not only have they got FFP to consider, the landscape has changed now for the top top players, when the likes of Rice is going for 100m then they are going to have to spend north of £500m to get near us, how ironic its going to be that they will be hamstrung by the very rule they pushed for, and, ETH's buys so far leave little to the imagination.

I couldn't give two shites if Elon Musk had of bought them tbh-as has been proved, its the manager and infrastructure that makes a team.

if qatar will run united like psg then nobody in pl has to worry about them and its not like money was uniteds problem
I agree mate, I’m not worried about the fuckers one bit, they have been big spenders every year since the Sheik took over and it’s got them nowhere… They are a country mile away from City and the gap is increasing.. They think thin hag has revived them and they are on the way back ? They play like a shit Wimbledon and have the officials rooting for em to give em a leg up .. They are a joke .. :-)

Just a random observation about St Marcus. I watched the FA Cup Final again ( first time since the day as have been away/was too stressed last week pre Champs Final). Our English lads sang the National Anthem. I saw Luke ' Greggs' Shaw joining in. But St Marcus. Nope. Mouth remained firmly shut. Now considering his OBE ( or whatever it is) that in my view is pretty piss poor. Is he an honorary Scouser???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.