United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the look of things in last hour it's done. FFP night hamper them initially but expect they'll have some very big players joining over next 2 years.. we'll have a fight now. Bring it on.
Nothing has happened.
A limited company has appeared on companies house but it was registered on there before even the 1st bid went in.

Rags been saying that for the last 10 years they’ve spent 1.4b since bacon left! Money helps but you got have an infrastructure in place to get it right in who you buy then the manager to fulfil the winning of major trophies and ten bob is a fraud of a manager!
True – and looking at PSG, Qatari's haven't so far shown the business or football acumen of Sheikh Mansour... however, with Nasser Al-Khelaifi they have a man on the inside like they did with Gill

Just a random observation about St Marcus. I watched the FA Cup Final again ( first time since the day as have been away/was too stressed last week pre Champs Final). Our English lads sang the National Anthem. I saw Luke ' Greggs' Shaw joining in. But St Marcus. Nope. Mouth remained firmly shut. Now considering his OBE ( or whatever it is) that in my view is pretty piss poor. Is he an honorary Scouser???
He was also out of there sharpish at the end carrying his losers medal. Their two biggest twats however, Fernandes and Fred, put the medals round their necks and hung around to congratulate our players which I thought was pretty big of them.

I think they are in for a bit of a shock when its comes to buying players, not only have they got FFP to consider, the landscape has changed now for the top top players, when the likes of Rice is going for 100m then they are going to have to spend north of £500m to get near us, how ironic its going to be that they will be hamstrung by the very rule they pushed for, and, ETH's buys so far leave little to the imagination.

I couldn't give two shites if Elon Musk had of bought them tbh-as has been proved, its the manager and infrastructure that makes a team.
The rules will be changed to suit them. They’ll be helped out at every turn

The ffp rules are probably due a "tweaking" now,so I wouldn't be too confident on that stopping them.

At the end of the day money talks, so eventually,given time and patience,they will get it right.

Que Sera.
If they are going to be tweaked then that’s also to our benefit , at this moment in time it’s us who players want to play for under Pep, we are still the catch , and have been certainly since he arrived, contrary to what United fans think , players will choose them over us for the money - like Sanchez and Pogba to name a few , we attracted , and won PL’s before Pep arrived , I don’t see anything changing as long as Pep is here , the pressure is firmly on Ted Hong when the takeover happens, but football goes in cycles and our dominance will end , I’m firmly in the enjoy what’s on the pitch tbh , we have just lived the dream.
Going to be funny though seeing the press justify a Qatari ownership , especially with the likes of ratboy , and the sycophant press who turned on Qatar for the World Cup, I welcome the competition tbh , we can’t moan when we got hold of the golden goose with our takeover , interesting times ahead , with us , the cunts , and most certainly Newcastle vying for the title, I bet Liverpool are shitting themselves !
Pep is THE best manager on the planet remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.