United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst it‘s crazy what they are saying, it’s nuts that it’s now 7 months since the evidence was put on social media and a decision on charging him hasn’t been made yet.

It‘s not fair on him or the victim.
But...probably good for liverpool?

I'm going to go as far as to say we were never really in for Ronaldo, we just put the absolute frighteners on united to panic buy him for fear of revolt. Just like every other player we've supposively been in for that ended up at united and has been an absolute disaster.

4D chess...

He has realised he would have to be a 1st team player until @ 43 yo before they get a sniff at 4th place and CL football

Lad I work with is a season ticket holder he just shown me this he says that’s the club reselling returns Liverpool game. Is that even allowed?
I can’t upload the picture it’s too big £600 the ticket is which he showed me, direct from there ticket site, crap seat too

He has realised he would have to be a 1st team player until @ 43 yo before they get a sniff at 4th place and CL football
The bloke’s saying “My best chance of playing CL with United in 2023-24 is by going out on loan to some other team for 2022-23”.

In other words, I can’t get you CL football, but I definitely want a slice of it when you do. Brass Neck is to mild an expression to cover that kind of nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.