United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we put a bid in for the prancing pony. The stupid Rag cunts would panic and up his wage.
Keep the prick there for as long as possible I say, hoping him being unhappy and trying to force his way out of the ‘biggest ‘club’ in the world’ can only drag them down even further. Here’s hoping

The bloke’s saying “My best chance of playing CL with United in 2023-24 is by going out on loan to some other team for 2022-23”.

In other words, I can’t get you CL football, but I definitely want a slice of it when you do. Brass Neck is to mild an expression to cover that kind of nerve.
Brass Hole. ;)

Christiano Ronaldo.

He'd love Glasgow and I reckon you could get him to play for free after a night out there.
Wouldn’t get a game for us now. ;)

It’s not as if he needs the money. We could probably cover a couple of hours of his rate. A month. More chance me becoming a Rangers fan. Or a blindfolded high wire skyscraper walker. Or a evangelical, unless I could be a Televangelist and I could fleece the moronic cunts. I’d be great, my hair is already divine, I’m halfway fucking there, let’s face it. All said and done, the truth is the truth. Unless it’s fake, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.