United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RTs obsession with keeping Ronaldo reminds me of the film Misery - what are they going to do next, tie him to his own personal CR7 treatment bed and break his legs - can’t help but smile at that thought

The RTs obsession with keeping Ronaldo reminds me of the film Misery - what are they going to do next, tie him to his own personal CR7 treatment bed and break his legs - can’t help but smile at that thought
Give him a personalised smart scarf.

Nah I would prefer them to use the book version, she chopped his foot off!
He’d still be their best player though.

Wouldn’t get a game for us now. ;)

It’s not as if he needs the money. We could probably cover a couple of hours of his rate. A month. More chance me becoming a Rangers fan. Or a blindfolded high wire skyscraper walker. Or a evangelical, unless I could be a Televangelist and I could fleece the moronic cunts. I’d be great, my hair is already divine, I’m halfway fucking there, let’s face it. All said and done, the truth is the truth. Unless it’s fake, obviously.
Ronnie on Buckfast and Irn Bru and half a bottle of Springbank 12 in Bairds bar, I would pay good money to see that :-)

I'm surprised at some of the comments on this thread. It's almost as though some City fans believe that the biggest club in the world are being held to ransom by a clapped our 37 year old. Surely we can't believe that.

I'm surprised at some of the comments on this thread. It's almost as though some City fans believe that the biggest club in the world are being held to ransom by a clapped our 37 year old. Surely we can't believe that.
They're being held to ransom by a piss-soaked hard shoulder shitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.