United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in the current football vacuum I decided to have a browse in sad cafe. My visit was brief and somewhat of a mistake!
Many comments were confused and it was difficult to make any sense of them.
My advice is to avoid the mistake I made and avoid the site totally.
It's just going to be a waste of your time!
It is a confusing place..they seem to have more threads about us then their own team!

Well after recycling the same old shite about us for years one or two rags have finally got bored and actually started to analyse their own claims about us.

Other than the charges they have started to refute their own claims about money spent,
Two world class players in every position
And many others.

It’s not gone down well with some of them
Claiming they can’t be utd fans etc

Mental gymnastics is off the scale.

Oh and their new line of defence about Qatar is that it’s fine having state owners
As they don’t need oil money
No mention anymore about human rights etc.

He was presumably Scottish, as a bagpiper played the coffin in - the coffin was covered in red and white flowers, apparently.
I don't want to labour the point as everyone's death lieves people grieving. No offence to the family (and I won't identify the church).
Have I missed some news? Sounds like I should have been getting some jelly and ice cream in?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.