United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see our fans exiting Wembley after we beat them in THEIR most important game in a decade and us singing nothing about them. It was all about Istanbul. How it must hurt them to be so irrelevant to lickle City.
Yeah complete with bucket hats and Norwich scarves, the gift that keeps on giving.

Sang "Mind the Gap" as loud as ever on the overground back to Wealdstone at every stop.

Never forgive and never forget their shitty banner.

Helping out at a church funeral, she said that as the ceremony was over and the coffin and mourners were going out of the church, the exit music came on and it was a guy singing "Glory Glory Man United".
Au contraire Big Swifty. The whole thing is actually quite profound.

"Glory Glory Man United". Dead. Buried. RIP.

That is tooooo funny!
Seriously! 4 o’clock Sunday morning he messaged me wanting me to meet him outside a pub he drinks in (a rag infested pub I never go in) obviously so if he’s getting a good hiding his bucket hat mates can come out and help him! I’ve never been so embarrassed for another person in my life! Lol!

I am only in the office 2 days per week and "share" a desk with a rag. Clear desk policy etc. Brought in MCFC coaster last week and left on desk and it stayed. But disappeared on Tuesday this week, 1 of his days. I've put various messages on our group teams, like I think someone has knicked my coaster etc but no response. Have got another 1 so will blue tack to desk on Monday. Just need a replica champions league trophy with blue and white ribbons

Nine Two UK Holdings
Registered today with
View attachment 83522

Not
Nine Two Holdings

But it's odd that the NonUK named one, is also a very recent company - 27/02/23
Oh the irony of this.
9-2 holdings obviously a reference to the class of 92, of which they are so proud of, yet they will be hugely bank rolled by Arabic money for the next class of…. Insert year.

Fucking Hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.