United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, so he wants to go and play for Sporting Lisbon over the rags? When it comes to the Messi, Ronaldo debate. Messi wouldn’t be missing from training trying to force a move, he didn’t want to leave Barcelona but knew he had to, to help the club. If Ronaldo wants to be seen as the best, really he should be getting his head down and helping a club that was prepared to pay him £500,000 a week build something under a new manager. There’s a reason Pep calls Messi the best he’s worked with and there is also a reason Pep didn’t want Ronaldo and the rags unfortunately for them are seeing that reason now.

I'm surprised at some of the comments on this thread. It's almost as though some City fans believe that the biggest club in the world are being held to ransom by a clapped our 37 year old. Surely we can't believe that.
All part of the masterplan.

Couldn’t you stay up a few more hours to despise them that bit more?
There is still brain activity when we are sleeping and functions that come naturally to us like breathing still occur.

On that basis I think we can take it as a given that even when we are all asleep we are still despising them.

There is still brain activity when we are sleeping and functions that come naturally to us like breathing still occur.

On that basis I think we can take it as a given that even when we are all asleep we are still despising them.
So upon reading the science.
Not being arsed getting up on a Sunday is productive. Cool.

The fucking state of these cunts.
25 years ago, we were just about to kick off our disastrous League 1 campaign under Alan Ball, while they were looking for their third consecutive PL title, having won the previous two, and laughing at us.

Now we're the ones looking for that third consecutive title and they're a laughing stock. Karma is, indeed, a fucking woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.