United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media saying the pisscan is back, rubbish - he never went away. He stayed in the background for a while, granted. He kept a low profile behind the scenes, granted. But the Moyes, Looney Louie, Maureen, and Noddy appointments have his prints all over them. 100%. Nothing can happen without the consent of Kim Jong Pisscan.

That excuse for a football club are undermining the very manager they themselves brought in by allowing the despot and his foot soldiers to oversee things. (And let's not forget, one of those foot soldiers is the man who almost single-handedly bankrupted Steve Gibson, and was so inept as manager at 'Boro he ended up having to bring in Terry Venables in order to help him out)

A handful of lightweight rags that I am familiar with are of the view that the pisscan is the 'enemy within,' but I've told them all not to mention a word of this to anybody because I want to see that octogenarian alcoholic bring the whole house of cards down before he does the decent thing and ceases to exist.

Clueless…

So The GPC is back and suddenly the prancing Pony’s back and actually tweeting “on Sunday the king plays”.
who the fk is actually picking the team over there.
I was actually feeling that Ten bob could whip them into some kind of decent outfit given time and his own players, then within a couple of months he’s got not just fergys stinking whiskey breath down his neck but captain marvels stinking alcoholic breath too.
He must have thought that Mendes had done him a favour by getting tranny out of there so he didn’t have too, but the cnuts come back after whoring himself around Europe all summer with no takers to declare that he is king at the swamp and will decide when he plays … fkin Love it

Last edited:
"Sunday, the King plays."

Has there ever been anyone so into themselves as PR7?

Hilariously arrogant and narcissistic in gargantuan proportions.

This guy makes Ibrahimovic look humble.

Fuck me this lot aren’t stuck in a time warp that much they are getting Cuntana back playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.