United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me this lot aren’t stuck in a time warp that much they are getting Cuntana back playing?
To quote The Blues Brothers
‘We’re putting the band back together’
‘We’re on a mission from Gill’
‘So far we’ve got ‘whiskeynose fergie’, ‘king cuff cantona’, ‘unreliant Robson’ ‘the paperboy’ and we’ll get the ‘little dick’, ‘the family man’ and ‘the rat’ next.

Clueless…

Well done Agent Arnold you have recognized all that is rotten and wrong at this place and compounded it by appointing the ghosts of latter day success, genius

I cannot see how this whole thing is going to work. Surely the manager is going to be thinking he's being undermined with these constantly looking over his shoulders, criticising, advising etc. The fans will be thinking what the fuck is going on here? Who is in charge? Too many chiefs and not enough Indians.

My own view is that there is a lot more going on here than we are being told. Something furtive and underhanded -the pisscan way. Is he being prepared for a return to the dugout as assistant?

I’m sure king means cock in some translation.

I’m so glad he’s going to destroy Utd this season. Pls keep him rags he’s at the perfect club

I was chatting to her indoors brother yesterday..normally he's a good lad and pretty honest about football.
I was pissing myself laughing though at what he said.
He thinks the title is a five way race City dippers Chelsea Spuds and rags.
He thinks rags will definitely win a trophy this season and Ten bob will be there for a long time.
I told him that rags will struggle to finish top 6.. Arsenal Spuds Chelsea dippers and us have all strengthened.. Newcastle and West Ham will be fighting for top 6 as well.
Mind you a lot of rag fans coming out if the woodwork lately.. Seen at least 10 rag shirts in the last week or so..
I can't wait till reality kicks the cunts in the bollocks and they all fuck off back under their stones for another season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.