United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and according to the mail, the rags have offered to pay the 11 million pounds owed to DeJong by Barca AND match his 450k a week wages.

They are desperate.
I posted about this in the de jong thread,on the transfer forum about a week or so maybe longer they are desperate to remain relevant and appease the fans with a statement signing..

I was just Looking at the games that are live on tv, and these fuckers first 7 games are on, not City or Liverpool, or anyone else but the bag of festering jizz that is utd.

The only plus side is I can watch them lose.
Sky and BT tend to show quite a few games featuring the crap teams early in the season knowing that their end of season fixtures will be snoozefests.
United are now firmly rooted in that block of teams who will get Europa League at best and flirt with relegation if things go tits up.
GGMU.

Sky and BT tend to show quite a few games featuring the crap teams early in the season knowing that their end of season fixtures will be snoozefests.
United are now firmly rooted in that block of teams who will get Europa League at best and flirt with relegation if things go tits up.
GGMU.
Yep, they'll be holding City and Liverpool games back as they know we'll both be challenging towards the end. They need to get the rags in early while their deluded hordes still have some enthusiasm to watch them play

Old rags see Law as the king, but probably wanted him dethroned after his funniest goal. Slightly younger rags see the French **** as the king, and younger rags get a new king with every signing.

I noticed one of the Lionesses copied that goal in the semi-final win against Sweden, the BBC never said 'owt though.

It will be eating him up if he did genuinely have the chance to come to City and instead listen to Ferdinand and Ferguson

He will have turned down the best possible chance to get as many goals for himself and that’s what he lives for

Bet he’s not much fun to be around at the moment lol
Not sure that I would want to be around him at ANY moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.