United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be eating him up if he did genuinely have the chance to come to City and instead listen to Ferdinand and Ferguson

He will have turned down the best possible chance to get as many goals for himself and that’s what he lives for

Bet he’s not much fun to be around at the moment lol

There is only one King … Ronaldo can get fucked..!!
Absolutely. On the other hand, old-timer rags will no doubt feel rather insulted by Christine's claim to "the throne". Denis Law was always the 'King' for them. Always was & always will be, I reckon. There was a pub in Denton called The Kings Head which for many years had a motif of Law on the top of the building. Is it still there? I doubt that Ronaldo will ever get that sort of accolade from the good people of Crown Point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely. On the other hand, old-timer rags will no doubt feel rather insulted by Christine's claim to "the throne". Denis Law was always the 'King' for them. Always was & always will be, I reckon. There was a pub in Denton called The Kings Head which for many years had a motif of Law on the top of the building. Is it still there? I doubt that the Tranny will ever get that sort of accolade from the good people of Crown Point.
I know that pub mate, I’m from Hyde, drove past it loads back in the day, it’s gone now

Looking to do a funny meme about Martinez height and the wife walks behind me and says (without any knowledge of who/what he is)

"Why are you taking the piss out of a man with difficulties, that is not right"

My hearts not in it now
As my dear old Mum used to say to me -
"Don't mock the afflicted " !!

I know that pub mate, I’m from Hyde, drove past it loads back in the day, it’s gone now
Cheers. It's many, many years since I lived near there (in Dukinfield). Moved away in the mid 1980's but it was always an iconic pub. IIRC the Law motif showed him in Scotland kit rather than that red shite. I always liked to remember that he was also a City player when he played for his country :-)

Absolutely. On the other hand, old-timer rags will no doubt feel rather insulted by Christine's claim to "the throne". Denis Law was always the 'King' for them. Always was & always will be, I reckon. There was a pub in Denton called The Kings Head which for many years had a motif of Law on the top of the building. Is it still there? I doubt that the Tranny will ever get that sort of accolade from the good people of Crown Point.
Old rags see Law as the king, but probably wanted him dethroned after his funniest goal. Slightly younger rags see the French **** as the king, and younger rags get a new king with every signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.