United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing is,apart from the result,obviously, you just know that the prancing prick is going to push even harder to get out of there now

The little gobshite went on strike in our youth team and one of things I’m most proud of at my club is us booting the **** out.

One of the things you are most proud of is something that never happened?

A bit sad.

There are plenty of people who know what goes on in the academy, like @twosips and they have all said the club was desperate to resign Sancho, offered him the biggest deal ever for a 17 year old to get him to stay, and when he said no, it was the club that didn’t take him on tour, not him going on strike.

I don’t understand why people need to dream up fantasies about what happened when the real story has worked out well for City.

You would have to imagine they’re going to throw as much money as possible at Frenkie De Jong after seeing that Fred and McTominay performance.

And they desperately need a striker…Arnoutavic isn’t the guy.

You would have to imagine they’re going to throw as much money as possible at Frenkie De Jong after seeing that Fred and McTominay performance.

And they desperately need a striker…Arnoutavic isn’t the guy.
There problems are vast. McFred, Dalot, Shaw, Maguire, Fernandes has been shite for 18 months. Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.