United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took him one year 2nd year we bought 4/5 players and won the league
...and it was a year of some of the strangest refereeing decisions against us I'd seen (at that time). Proper welcome to the Premier League stuff from PiGMol.

Funny thing is, it only spurred him on to achieve success. Who's laughing now? :)

They should have gone for Potter who will be a candidate to replace Pep when that sad days comes
I expected that there would be more of an improvement than was showed yesterday, really surprised that ten Hagg was schooled by Potter it looked like he had never seen Brighton's tactics used by them yesterday whereas Potter would have been guessing how ten Hagg would set-up the rags
Dyche would have been a better fit.

The Rags are in a deep, deep pit of shit and they are going to take some digging out. Their fanbase contains a large percentage of deluded idiots who think because they are 'Manchester United' they are somehow entitled to be at the top. They hammer the Glazers who have let the club management spend zillions on shite.

I don't know how they get out of this. A lot of it is down to delusion though, and the belief that they just need to wave a magic wand and everything will be fine. I reckon they need at least three years of good management and all major decisions right to get back to being half-decent.

The Dt this morning pinpoints five things that Ted Rag has to sort out; the defence, Ronaldo (so not only the defence but the attack!), where to fit McTominay and Fred (so that's the midfield), the 'system', and the kids! Sounds like a job that Ferguson would turn up his nose at!
Practically on the cusp of greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.