United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to laugh when I heard on the radio that Ten Hag said he was surprised by Brighton playing a different tactic and that shook them so much they couldn't change to react.

That is how far they have fallen.

Arnautovic and Rabiot truly would be the cherry on cake of a summer for them.

My dad had talksport on after the game yesterday in the drive back and some fella rang up and said he wouldnt be surprised if Ten Hag did a Steve Coppell and walked after 30 days to try and save his reputation.

I think Ten Hag will be back in Europe in 18mths. Bundesliga or similar awaits. The job will strangle him and it will turn nasty and then hes gone. Ole or Shrek in on a temporary basis.
Just exactly what are they paying his wages for? The opposition played differently than he expected but there was nothing he could do about it? Football fckin genius they've got there

All those preseason results just came crashing down. Had Rags around me giddy as fuck over them, little did they know 2 weeks on they would have lost to Brighton at home and on the verge of signing Arnautovic and Rabiot. Proper West Ham stuff to be fair.

What the deluded Rags don't consider is the Glazers aren't bothered about trophies,just staying in the CL year after year...that went well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.