United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United have rejected a sensational request from Barcelona for England defender Harry Maguire to be included in any deal to sign midfielder Frenkie de Jong.

Maguire always struck me as a perfect Barca player … hahahahahahaha
Get him away from that sham club and he will be fine just don’t get suckered into believing he’s the reason United are so wank ............. the mass media go after the easy targets why ain’t they gone after Rashford ?????? I said ages ago that drop him and see what happens and they did and they got pumped to Fook at Brighton .......... not saying he’s the best but I bet if he joined City with the guidance from a coach who knows what he’s doing then you would see a huge difference in him

Raheem Stirling got slaughtered for a tattoo with a gun for promoting gun violence

Hannibal Mejbri of the rags...granted he's at a shooting range but are they not what yoofs call "froing gang signs"View attachment 48097

Fucking stupidity of posing for pictures when you are from a town notorious for gun violence...Throw in his skin colour(which is totally irrelevant i know) and you have a recipe to hurt a full community
Genius surrounded by genius friends - one of which pointing a gun at the cameraman, all of them having their finger on the trigger. Geniuses.

Raheem Stirling got slaughtered for a tattoo with a gun for promoting gun violence

Hannibal Mejbri of the rags...granted he's at a shooting range but are they not what yoofs call "froing gang signs"View attachment 48097

Fucking stupidity of posing for pictures when you are from a town notorious for gun violence...Throw in his skin colour(which is totally irrelevant i know) and you have a recipe to hurt a full community
No trigger discipline either, wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.