United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, with the Chavs being valued/invested in at 4.25b the Glazers will know their asset is “worth” double that, with team rebuilding and a Stadium upgrade it’s probably going to be a total investment of around 10b to prise the club from the Yanks, the figures just don’t make sense.
There will be better options around than that 'fur coat and no knickers' club...

Everyone going on about the Glaziers not knowing about football and appointing the wrong people into positions of power. If they do not know about the football side I am sure they took advice from an ex manager. Nothing ever said about that though
Ferguson is a Director on the board at United. He is also a consultant in all aspects of the football operations.

He’s a has-been and football has moved on massively both on and off the pitch since his era.

Friday morning.
Weekend upon us.
Sun is shining.
nytid are scum, shite, twats and hilarious right now and long may it continue.
Fuck off back to London this City is ours.
As you were my lovely fellow Blues.
CTID
Err you getting too much sun fella, it's only Thursday, got another day to enjoy their demise before Friday comes along.

I still cannot fathom the amount of media coverage they are getting for being plain and simply mediocre.

Could you imagine had they won the UEL, or if they win a trophy again?

Thing is, with the Chavs being valued/invested in at 4.25b the Glazers will know their asset is “worth” double that, with team rebuilding and a Stadium upgrade it’s probably going to be a total investment of around 10b to prise the club from the Yanks, the figures just don’t make sense.

Apparently as well there were around 100 buyers for Chelsea! Bet 99 of them were Americans because they know premier is a cash with the premier still not arsed if they get in massive debt to purchase clubs

I still cannot fathom the amount of media coverage they are getting for being plain and simply mediocre.

Could you imagine had they won the UEL, or if they win a trophy again?
It’s pretty damning coverage in fairness. Talk sport are definitely onto them. Warnock just been on pissing himself about Arnautovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.