United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer 'City's Hostile' takeover of that scummy lot.. Ours started not long after the 'Not in my lifetime quote'
Long may it continue.:)
Thing is, with the Chavs being valued/invested in at 4.25b the Glazers will know their asset is “worth” double that, with team rebuilding and a Stadium upgrade it’s probably going to be a total investment of around 10b to prise the club from the Yanks, the figures just don’t make sense.

Last edited:
Do you guys remember that time a united fan owned some ground that stopped our development and he sold tiny packages of land for HUGE markups and then refused to refund anyone ( I may have some slight details wrong tbh) Haha mad! They’ve been a shitshow for a while now!
Vaguely. Think his name was Lynch? A garage owner or something?

Was that the Charlie Daniels Band?
The J.G Faust III Hootenanny Quartet, I think.
:-)

Two questions.
1. What exactly does a technical direction do? Fletcher is going on a scouting mission.
2. What exactly does Fletcher do? Is the DOF in charge of scouting? Ten bob seems to be deciding who to sign.
Conclusion: rags still can’t tell Arse from elbow.
Give em a clue, Arse is in London, just like their fans.

Everyone going on about the Glaziers not knowing about football and appointing the wrong people into positions of power. If they do not know about the football side I am sure they took advice from an ex manager. Nothing ever said about that though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.