United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty damning coverage in fairness. Talk sport are definitely onto them. Warnock just been on pissing himself about Arnautovic.
Negative coverage is still coverage. Some might say it's the best coverage with how today's world works.

It’s certainly making my life happier

They’re a laughing stock. And everyone Knows it.
I mean don't get me wrong mate, as i have stated before, i can feel a loss coming at Brentford. I just don't see them winning. Even a draw would be funny.

We already know the dippers will woman-slap them into oblivion come 22nd.

It's all good mate, it's going to be a good season.

West Ham and Leeds are the next two clubs in-line for a big takeover.
Daniel Kretinsky a Czech businessman already has a 27% share in the Hammers valued at 180m when he invested. I’d suggest West Ham are now valued at considerably more, the Chelsea buy out has changed the dynamic.

Everyone going on about the Glaziers not knowing about football and appointing the wrong people into positions of power. If they do not know about the football side I am sure they took advice from an ex manager. Nothing ever said about that though
He probably suggested Eddy 3 planks, in the same vein as he recommended Moysey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.