United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all that. But I’m a City fan. Just disagreed with the Blue that thought Jack Hacket sounded like a scouser..

Thank you for that. To be a scouser one needs to be permanently whingeing, adopting victimhood and think booing the national anthem is adopting a moral position. I fail on all 3 counts.

Arsenal have done Plan A to be fair but that's still not a guarantee of top 4. But I'm confident that you'll finish above united.

No, I’m aware of that but at least it’s a coherent strategy and as a fan, it’s heartening that some of our youngsters are home grown and grew up loving the club. Like Foden, for example. He’ll always be a blue, regardless.

Mrs. Daphne Hardy : Do you mean to say that the money that he

[points to Ollie]

Mrs. Daphne Hardy : gave to you

[points to Stan]

Mrs. Daphne Hardy : that you gave to him

[points to Ollie]

Mrs. Daphne Hardy : that he gave to me was the same money that I gave to him

[points to Ollie]

Mrs. Daphne Hardy : to pay HIM?

[points to Finlayson]

Stanley : Well if that was the money that you gave to him

[points to Ollie]

Stanley : to give to me

[points to self]

Stanley : to pay to him

[points to Finlayson]

Stanley : It must have been the money I gave him

[points to Ollie]

Stanley : to give to you to pay my rent, didn't I?

The brand is worth more than the club, however, if they don't start to win stuff soon the value of the
brand will reduce dramatically.
Happy Days!
To think, not so long ago, the mantra of every second United fan was: "We're a brand, you see. That's why United will always be strong".
It had an impressive ring to it and sounded ominous, to be fair. Little did they (or many others like myself) imagine back then how servicing that brand would be their downfall.

To think, not so long ago, the mantra of every second United fan was: "We're a brand, you see. That's why United will always be strong".
It had an impressive ring to it and sounded ominous, to be fair. Little did they (or many others like myself) imagine back then how servicing that brand would be their downfall.

Accrington Stanley was a brand once…sic transit gloria mundi…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.