United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just done some research on her and she has made over one million pounds with her YouTube antics and she’s only 22 !
And there's me thinking she was a aggrieved fan.
Maybe she gets a private jet to the swamp then ;)

Its not about the money,money,money

Last edited:
wooooah. 'we clearly had some catching up to do'.

Ok, so there's nowt wrong with spending to 'catch-up' then? (There isn't).

Great, I look forward to the apologies from the years of Arsenal, United, Liverpool fans for castigating City when they had to spend to 'catch-up' (when spending money became available after takeover, rather than the pitiful whip round's we survived on for years of crappy Swales legacy).
...and can I also add that Arsenal coming along and taking a couple of our players who wanted away is obviously now OK, and not at all like when we took Kolo and Adebayor off their hands in 2009 ;)

Last edited:
FOR SALE
One Football Club. Used to be good, but now a laughing stock.
LOCATION: Not Manchester. Near the exciting frontier town of Sale, the gateway to Cheshire. Very close by rail links.
STADIUM. Room for 75,000 who are shorter than 5ft 7in and whose legs are no more than 2ft long. Not suitable for fully grown adults or fatties. Could do with a lick of paint or, alternatively, complete demolition. Umbrellas recommended. Bring your own rat poison.
CORPORATE.
A complete jumble of 30 interlocking companies, designed to put regulators off the scent.The main company is a non trading shell, registered in a tax haven. Two classes of shares. ‘B‘ shares have all the voting rights. ‘A‘ shares which lose value at an alarming rate, sold to gullible Yanks, drug dealers, and money launderers. Close business links to Saudi, kept well quiet. Management available to continue, but you really wouldn't want them to.
CUSTOMERS.
7 billion known customers, mostly in Singapore. Can be conned into buying fake replica shirts. Local customers identifiable by Cockney accents and domiciled in Surrey. A few scrotes from Salford, keep well clear.
FINANCES.
Not too bad on the surface but rather more debt than meets the eye. Outstanding bank loans to prop up failing US business. Multiple dividends payable.
FUTURE.
Not much.
PRICE.
£ 49.67 o.n.o. Known risks: You will meet Sir Govan Pisscan, a notorious shadowy figure with a hairdryer who stalks the corridors.
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a sinking ship.
APPLICATIONS.
In the first instance, apply to Michael Knighton, a comedic figure last seen drowning in a Carlisle flood while juggling a football.
I can see Eddie Woody buying this for a couple of squillions

I'm thinking over the last few years Raggies are now on to Plan Z,. Shortly to click over to Plan AA
Plan...
76c9653c-268e-47f4-93e8-0aab6e028e10

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.