United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville still banging the drum it’s the glazers fault, it’s Fergies fault end of, walking the corridors like the fucking grim reaper. All those managers they have had and all of them breaking unwanted records is music to my ears.
Even his MNF sparring partner is wise to is ways.

I'm still working out her accent
She’s a Rag…….got to be Manc……???
Maybe not.
‘Paper umbrellas‘ and ‘concrete parachutes’..….sounds more like the traditional home of the Rag - “NOT MANCHESTER “……

She’s a Rag…….got to be Manc……???
Maybe not.
‘Paper umbrellas‘ and ‘concrete parachutes’..….sounds more like the traditional home of the Rag - “NOT MANCHESTER “……
Brummie? The Utd hotbed of the Home Counties or London?

Neville still banging the drum it’s the glazers fault, it’s Fergies fault end of, walking the corridors like the fucking grim reaper. All those managers they have had and all of them breaking unwanted records is music to my ears.

They’ve given more money to United to buy players than Liverpool and Leicester in the last decade who have both won the premier league in that time. I’d be interested to see how they compare to Chelsea who have been more successful in the last ten years. What the rags fans want they have done and it hasn’t worked. How is it the Glazers fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.