United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, hilarious, I didn't get home 'til late and MOTD failed to record, so I've only just found out. I'd just assumed they would win this one.

+8 GD in one day. Long may it continue.

Hahaha, hilarious, I didn't get home 'til late and MOTD failed to record, so I've only just found out. I'd just assumed they would win this one.

+8 GD in one day. Long may it continue.

First two goals were absolutely shocking, Ederson would be handing his gloves back in if he’d conceded them.

First two goals were absolutely shocking, Ederson would be handing his gloves back in if he’d conceded them.

So bad I can't help but suspect it's deliberate. They had a lot of players leave a preseason friendly early without permission. What does that say about Ten Hag's authority?

They"ve no leadership on or off the pitch.

The league is hard. Brighton and Brentford finished 9th and 13th but can beat anyone on a good day. Only really Forest look like cannon fodder this season.

Would it be that surprising if they had a relegation battle?

And then they’ve got Liverpool, who you can only imagine will give them a dry bumming.

Erik Twentieth Hag.

Gary Neville proper hard a mardon didn't he. Jamie... Jamie....Jamie...Jamie
Poor Karen Carney looked so uncomfortable listening to Neville rant while Redknapp just wound him up further hahahahha suck it up ya tool, take it in the grid

Neville is a narcissistic, propagandist prick. Fuck him, and his shithole **** of a club.

Sick of seeing this needy fucking parasite given a platform to spew his filthy bile.
Cancel your sly sports subscription then, there are many ways of watching live football

They’ve given more money to United to buy players than Liverpool and Leicester in the last decade who have both won the premier league in that time. I’d be interested to see how they compare to Chelsea who have been more successful in the last ten years. What the rags fans want they have done and it hasn’t worked. How is it the Glazers fault?
They need someone to blame, even the owners who since they took charge have outspent every other team in England. United fans thing they spend money but still trouser billions that should be spent on understudy’s to Wrong said Fred and the Scottish Frankenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.