United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that pisses me off about United is that they are still in a position that 98% of all English clubs would die for.

Even through this so called disaster, they qualify for Europe and spend millions on players.

Yet you’d think they are on the verge of doing a Bury or Derby the way the media carry on.

That sums the fan base up for me. A bunch of entitled wankers who think they’ve got a divine right to success.

More pundits need to call the snivelling little cünt out. He's been allowed to spout his fanboy bollocks for years. He should have been slaughtered for his 'Liverpool and Utd are the grandfather's of English football'. Why did no one at Sky pull him on it? He talks like he is the Oracle. He's a fanny.
Utter biff. Yet how many on here lord him up!
Hes a snidey busy ****

The thing that pisses me off about United is that they are still in a position that 98% of all English clubs would die for.

Even through this so called disaster, they qualify for Europe and spend millions on players.

Yet you’d think they are on the verge of doing a Bury or Derby the way the media carry on.

That sums the fan base up for me. A bunch of entitled wankers who think they’ve got a divine right to success.
You need to not forget that a great deal of united fans CHOSE united because of the success. Lads you knew at school who had no interest in football are suddenly ‘big reds’.
Whats even funnier is they spawned second generation glory hunters who have seen no success hahahhaa

Ratboy is running out of people to blame.
A few years ago it was the players not working for the manager.
Then it was the players have no confidence in the manager.
Then he moved up stairs & blamed Woodward.
Now its the Glaziers fault.

The fact is they're rotten to the core.

The core of their demise is down to one thing, entitled arrogance.

They have stood still on that sugar pedestal of "We're/this is Manchester United!" Thinking that was enough to keep them at the top forever. The fuckers still say it now in every discussion on the club. With every humiliation and defeat that mantra means less and less until they become like that milk advert from years ago.

"Manchester United??? Who are they?? ........."Exactly!"

They have become the ultimate mercenary club, something they once accused us off. A club full of whining overpaid prima donna's, of tick tock video idiots more concerned about their hairstyles and image than their actual profession, which is playing football. Overpaid and over hyped. Lacking character, courage and moral fibre. A collection of selfish self serving ego's rather than a team and all assembled at a cost of almost a billion pounds and massive wages.

The best thing of all is that we brought them to this level. Panicked by our success they threw huge amounts of money at over hyped wankers like Pogba, Sancho, Maguire and Sanchez and an over the hill narcissistic Ronaldo. All bought to prove that "We're Manchester United we get who and what we want." The perfect rope a dope trick by our well run club. Now they sit there head in hands wondering where it all went wrong. They shriek, cry, rant and wail on social media, exposing themselves for the ultimate overgrown spoilt pampered babies they are, who as a result of mummy media and daddy Ferguson over indulging them can't face any adversity and failure. At their head is that arrogant Neville, the ultimate spoilt baby, whining on and on in his boring nasal tones about the good old days and how a club like Manchester United shouldn't be in this mess. Well you are. Want to know why? Look in the fucking mirror.

You need to not forget that a great deal of united fans CHOSE united because of the success. Lads you knew at school who had no interest in football are suddenly ‘big reds’.
Whats even funnier is they spawned second generation glory hunters who have seen no success hahahhaa
That new generation may never see success, with any luck.
I’m glad I survived to FOC stage!

The Glazers are fantastic owners comparatively.

The club spends a ton, they hugely increase revenue and then get out of the way and have almost no involvement on the football side. That's the dream of almost every fanbase in the league.

United just can't handle being shit so they have to blame someone so it must be the Glazers. No talk about how they won numerous leagues and went to numerous CL Finals under the Glazers, because that would ruin their narrative.

And Gary Neville is a self important twonk who given his reign at Salford, has the business acumen of a Spongebob character. Since his Super League rejection video went viral and the fan protests started, he seems to think that he's some Pied Piper for football fans and will inspire change, so is now leaning into the Glazers at every opportunity, thinking he'll inspire them to sell.

Personally if I were the Glazers, I'd start taking 100m a year out and let the fuckers rot and protest all they like. No skin off their nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.