United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glazers are fantastic owners comparatively.

The club spends a ton, they hugely increase revenue and then get out of the way and have almost no involvement on the football side. That's the dream of almost every fanbase in the league.

United just can't handle being shit so they have to blame someone so it must be the Glazers. No talk about how they won numerous leagues and went to numerous CL Finals under the Glazers, because that would ruin their narrative.

And Gary Neville is a self important twonk who given his reign at Salford, has the business acumen of a Spongebob character. Since his Super League rejection video went viral and the fan protests started, he seems to think that he's some Pied Piper for football fans and will inspire change, so is now leaning into the Glazers at every opportunity, thinking he'll inspire them to sell.

Personally if I were the Glazers, I'd start taking 100m a year out and let the fuckers rot and protest all they like. No skin off their nose
They need to be careful what they wish for. If the Glazers did decide to sell up to, say, Knighton, he could just turn round and say 'well I'm not taking money out off the club, I'm gonna get the club out of debt, unfortunately that means not buying players'
Oops.

LiVARpool up next
No surprises that the fans are talking about not attending. Especially after last year's result. CTID

Them just being in a relegation battle in the last month of the season would be hilarious but I doubt it they’ll be midtable
I was tempted to say the same, but this time I'm not so sure. Where is the light at the end of the tunnel?

Ok, we can say that they'll probably improve once they get to know the manager's system better, and normally you'd expect that. But this lot? Will Ronaldo buckle down and commit to the cause when, as you say, mid table is their ceiling? Will Maguire cut out the errors? Will Fred and McTominay offer more than they have so far this season? It's the attitude, the work ethic. It's not there and ten Hag hasn't got it in him so far to address that.

We can say yesterday was a fluke and 3 of Brentford's goals were down to individual errors that you can't legislate for. But in reality united were never winning yesterday and defensively looked soft, and offered almost nothing going forward despite a much heralded front line of sancho, Ronaldo and rashford. Even if they'd cut out the errors anything other than a Brentford win would have been a travesty. How does that get better? How does Martinez become competent in the air?

Then there is ten Hag. His tactics and recruitment must be worrying for United's fans. Playing eriksen as a false none one week and then as a defensive midfielder / pivot the next. Signing a left back who he doesn't start. Signing a defender who is not a presence in the air and isn't aggressive. Getting a defender to take goal kicks and then not being able to find the pass out. He hasn't got the players to do it, much like Ragnick before him and his famous 4-2-2-2. So they come back to this stick or twist situation, sack the manger or overhaul the playing staff, option q is cheaper says the glazers, every time.

I just don't see how they turn it around now, other than playing a team worse than them, and that's a struggle currently! Or signing a whole new team, when the bigger players won't go there, the mercenaries are circling and their track record of getting it wrong in every window is second to none. They need a colonic irrigation from head to arse to wash out all that crap, from fergie to the playing staff, and it's marvelous!

It's going to be a weird year with a mid season world cup break. I fancy United to find themselves welcoming that break and players talking of coming back ready to roll up their sleeves for a relegation fight and facing the prospect of Plymouth away on a Tuesday night in the championship :)

The core of their demise is down to one thing, entitled arrogance.

They have stood still on that sugar pedestal of "We're/this is Manchester United!" Thinking that was enough to keep them at the top forever. The fuckers still say it now in every discussion on the club. With every humiliation and defeat that mantra means less and less until they become like that milk advert from years ago.

"Manchester United??? Who are they?? ........."Exactly!"

They have become the ultimate mercenary club, something they once accused us off. A club full of whining overpaid prima donna's, of tick tock video idiots more concerned about their hairstyles and image than their actual profession, which is playing football. Overpaid and over hyped. Lacking character, courage and moral fibre. A collection of selfish self serving ego's rather than a team and all assembled at a cost of almost a billion pounds and massive wages.

The best thing of all is that we brought them to this level. Panicked by our success they threw huge amounts of money at over hyped wankers like Pogba, Sancho, Maguire and Sanchez and an over the hill narcissistic Ronaldo. All bought to prove that "We're Manchester United we get who and what we want." The perfect rope a dope trick by our well run club. Now they sit there head in hands wondering where it all went wrong. They shriek, cry, rant and wail on social media, exposing themselves for the ultimate overgrown spoilt pampered babies they are, who as a result of mummy media and daddy Ferguson over indulging them can't face any adversity and failure. At their head is that arrogant Neville, the ultimate spoilt baby, whining on and on in his boring nasal tones about the good old days and how a club like Manchester United shouldn't be in this mess. Well you are. Want to know why? Look in the fucking mirror.
Post of the week!

Alice needs a boyfriend.
I'm pretty sure Alice is a fraud or a plant by a media company.

She had a YouTube channel in 2016 which she used to prank her sister and family.

That channel was deleted in 2020 and around the same time the Utd YouTube channel she does started

Yes but the back post was covered by the colossus that is Martinez so there obviously was no danger there.
When they bought him they said don't worry he can out jump opposing forwards and his lack of height was not a problem. Oh dear how sad,he could not out jump a little resident of knotty ash
Was he not out jumped by Mee who was sitting on his arse for tge third. Can remember as too busy laughing my socks off

The Glazers are fantastic owners comparatively.

The club spends a ton, they hugely increase revenue and then get out of the way and have almost no involvement on the football side. That's the dream of almost every fanbase in the league.

United just can't handle being shit so they have to blame someone so it must be the Glazers. No talk about how they won numerous leagues and went to numerous CL Finals under the Glazers, because that would ruin their narrative.

And Gary Neville is a self important twonk who given his reign at Salford, has the business acumen of a Spongebob character. Since his Super League rejection video went viral and the fan protests started, he seems to think that he's some Pied Piper for football fans and will inspire change, so is now leaning into the Glazers at every opportunity, thinking he'll inspire them to sell.

Personally if I were the Glazers, I'd start taking 100m a year out and let the fuckers rot and protest all they like. No skin off their nose
Perhaps there lies the problem. They bought the club and left it to it's own devices but who exactly is in charge? City have a clear hierarchy with everyone clear on what their job is. Can anyone state who does what at their shambles of a club? Not that I'm complaining mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.