United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read they are planning an in stadium protest against dippers and intend to call the match off. If that happens what does PL do? Just bcoz they don't have their way they can get away with games cancellation

They’ll be better of when ever the store is opening blocking people going in to spend there money do that for a couple of weeks will Cost the Glazers a fortune!

Watching that lot try to play out with De Gea in goal showed the problems we'd have had if Pep had kept Joe Hart.

And its so funny.

First thing they need to do is ditch De Gea, but they worship him so much that they aren't going to. :D

Said it at the start the only way they will get near the top 6 is if VAR or the officials sort it out for them .......... but I doubt even them can save this shower now ......... they ain’t just losing by the odd goal they are now getting beatings ......... seriously if I was the manager I would walk away now because this lot will destroy anyone’s reputation...........

Don’t think that will happen now it might even go the other way because Neville has spoke he wants the Glazers out and the best for that to happen is if they keep stinking the place out and finish bottom half!

Their fans sound confident of getting de Jong. Reckon there's a deal in place.

Hope it's bollocks.

The United Stand is the new AFTV News, or was it Arsenal Fan TV?
He'll end up just like them all, completely uninvolved in the shithole. They love the blame culture over at United and excuses are easily got. Players can just relax, no worries, take the money and get another coach.

If he goes to United he'll be there for 3-4 years and then end up at a Bunderliga club and faster than a yellow car in the sun

Waste of a talent, but he'll be loaded.

I remember the film Anne of the Thousand Days.

Could it be Erik of the Hundred Days? Or won't he last that long? If the Redscouse pulls the stops out next week and beat them 9-0 (far from impossible) the pressure will be unbearable.

Will the match even happen? The natives are restless. They could try to stop it from being played - again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.