Status
Not open for further replies.
When will they next play at the swamp.
Liverpool called off for riots
Southampton away potential loss
Leicester away potential loss.
Arsenal swamp p5 l5 called off riots
Could be 8 in before the derby

Many years ago back in Sale I use to frequent a drinking establishment in Ashton on Mersey called The Buck. Now this said pub was full of rags and only an handful of gods own. Anyway it use to have a vault which was always pretty lively back then and decided to pop in there from the lounge to see my mate(a blue) and was given a birthday card by a rag which I opened and it said “Happy 21st Bertie blue nose”. Shortly after that banner went up at the stretford end. So my take on this is when it becomes apparent those red twats are winning nothing in the foreseeable future I want a banner like there’s but on our main screens at the ethihad. I’m not a childish vindictive type of fella but fuck the rag twats.

Can anyone on here point me in the right direction to find a video clip of those famous words uttered by the GPC. I would like to send it along via text to a couple of rag mates who apparently have misplaced their phones.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.