United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a club in English top flight football that has kicked up so much of a fuss about dropping out of the top 6, when things went tits up at Arsenal i dont remember boycotts and protests, same with Spurs and Everton, even the dippers during their barren years never resorted to the shameless self entitlement of these mard arses.
Spot on! And the national enquiries and media outrage after every loss is pathetic!

Can anyone on here point me in the right direction to find a video clip of those famous words uttered by the GPC. I would like to send it along via text to a couple of rag mates who apparently have misplaced their phones.
Thanks in advance.
Pathetic Rag fools.

When will they next play at the swamp.
Liverpool called off for riots
Southampton away potential loss
Leicester away potential loss.
Arsenal swamp p5 l5 called off riots
Could be 8 in before the derby

When they die as a club their ground should be pulled down and taken to the tip, the earth should be salted so nothing can be put there again.

They left all Ferguson's "yes men" in position across the whole club, not just the playing side. Ferguson had a grip on the entire organisation and profited from any revenues coming in to the club at all levels in all areas. Don't expect anyone in the English media to ask questions about this set-up. The only chance the Rags had was to change the whole ethos, including pushing Ferguson into the background. But they failed to modernise and move with the times. How sad. Never mind.
Once the old fool dies , the dark secrets will all come out.

Fergusson and family all on the take, %cut on transfer fees, bulling to force players to sign for "approved" agents etc.

Fergusson to this day is one greedy bastard, never satisfied, always wanting more, his reputation will be destroyed but only after he has left this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.