United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am mate yeah. If I didn't get a text off a utd fan saying near enough the same thing when i was just on the banter with him then it wouldn't have stood out.
Come on @Keeper! , join in love, I know you're dying to say something.
Have a go at what, I disagree with what you said, problem?

Things can change in sport very quickly, that's why you enjoy the good times to the max, when the time our manager leaves, it will be a crucial and difficult time however well run we are.

Whoever takes over from Pep has a thankless task, just like when Moyes took over from the pisscan, it was impossible to succeed, the poisoned chalice.

I think they are frightened if the reaction from united fans, who refuse t accept any if the above, apart from my brother funnily enough, who despises Ferguson and did when he was manager, at least from about 2009. He blames him for all of this, but I’ve never met another united fan who’s awake to the reality.
To be fair a lot of the old school raggys could see the damage Fergusson was doing at the end, but they were afraid or ripped apart from the fan boys.

I am mate yeah. If I didn't get a text off a utd fan saying near enough the same thing when i was just on the banter with him then it wouldn't have stood out.
Come on @Keeper! , join in love, I know you're dying to say something.
You’re letting a text that you got from a united fan get to you, to the extent it’s making you question posts on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.